Monday, April 16, 2012

Hanging Fish Masculine Card

[this is a re-post ... something in Turkey kept viewing this page over and over so I deleted it and re-added it. Anyone else have that problem or know what it is? They never left a corresponding URL, just a large number of page views only on this post. Odd. Can't figure out what the purpose would be.]


We have a card exchange on Sunday and the theme is "guy cards." Fantastic! I'm always short of those. As I'm working on my guy card, I realize the reason I don't have many is because I don't enjoy making them as much ... no bling, no frills. But I push through, and end up with a fish card that I actually like. I rounded the top right corner of the card to mimic the lines of the "n", and "kissed" different patterns onto the fish.


And here's the inside. Simple, guy-like.

Inspiration comes from Papertrey's MIM Kissing Technique challenge, and CAS-ual Friday's challenge to use an image, a pattern (on the fish!), and a sentiment.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
PTI Think Big Favorites #1
Luxe Paper
AC Fish, Star and Textures Stamp
Martha Stewart Texture Stamp
Heidi Swapp Enjoy Stamp
Sizzix Die
Vintage Cotton String

1 comment:

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly