Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Release: Tech Talk

Ahh, the power of these keys! Invaluable to us for blogging, now they can be on our cards too! These are from the Tech Talk set to be released on Friday at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.


This one is a little out there ... but it looks exactly how I felt a couple months ago when I completely stuck my foot in my mouth when chatting with friends. My head started spinning as I replayed exactly what just happened (the hand cut circles), and my head was screaming "Delete! Delete! Delete, delete, delete!!!!"

The keys are embossed and fussy-cut. So many fun uses for these!

Hopefully it's not a card I'll need again, but if I do at least I'll be ready so I can give it in a timely manner. I never seem to find the words in person, but giving an "I'm Sorry" card is so much easier.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the debut of two more sets. On Friday each set will be revealed and available on CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

ETA: Thanks to Ardyth for reminding me that this fits the Tuesday Trigger! Hope you get a chance to play too, so many possibilities with this one!

15 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Great colours and shapes. You should put it in Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger (it's a colourful target). Loving this month's CFS release! As you say, hopefully you won't need to make this exact card too often, but there's lots of good ideas here for other occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hearing what you say... We've all been there I reckon!!! Love the movement implied in your design, such a clever way to say I'm sorry :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Can I get a gross of these? I am a CHAMP at foot-in-mouth-disease!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha.....I totally understand the foot in mouth thing. Love the wonky circles and the delete tabs, so fun and modern, great take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How FUN and COOL is this circle card! I had many of the "delete" moments in my life (LOL)!! I adore the colors and style! Prefect take on the TT, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so cool and exactly where I've been. I love the lopsided-ness of the circles. So.very.cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Kelly, and so perfect for the Tuesday Trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I think we all have those moments when we wish we could rewind time and take back something that has popped out, without censorship or thought! lol But, your friends will understand and love you anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't imagine you putting your foot in your mouth, Kelly! But I can tell you that if you decided to sell these, I'd buy a few hundred to give to the Mister so he can just whip one out during all those times he sees the funny look on my face and says, "Oh. Delete? Should I be backing up? Beep. Beep. Beep.")

    Isn't that fab how perfect this is for the TT?!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a fun card and funny story. This is so modern and trendy--perfect for a teenager, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhahha ha! oh my this card is so funny, so cool, so awesome! exactly how I feel sometimes, with more of undo-s than delete...like in real life, except we don't have that privilege :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly this is FABULOUS!!! I love the hand cut circles and the tags are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops, been there, done that too, Kelly ... needed a card just like this fabulous one! Completely understand those amazing irregular circles! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear - don't you hate foot in mouth! I love this card - it will make the person laugh and break the ice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Kelly! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly