Monday, May 13, 2013

Frankly

 YAY, it's release week for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! And this month there are not three, not four, but FIVE fabulous new sets released! I am seriously in love with them. Here are some cards from Frankly.


This set has a great flourish stamp that can be used on its own, or stamped in a pattern. Here's what the stamp looks like on its own. The rest of the cards feature this flourish stamped in a pattern.


 Here's what the flourish looks like stamped overlapping and facing each other. Lined up across the card they have an Art Deco pattern feel, I think. The silver sentiment is one of the secondary sentiments. Looks great on its own (even without the main "Frankly My Dear.") 


Here's another version. This time the double-stamped flourish is also rotated to create a one-layer flower. Two colors are used on this one. You know I'm a sucker for details ... I love how the center of the flower is the perfect size to emphasize the word "thank" in the sentiment.

More angles. I'm loving angles.


One more card. I couldn't put this stamp down! This time I stamped a bunch of the flourishes facing each other in a row (which actually inspired the second card in pink), cut them out, and made them into a 3D flower. The gold sentiment is another secondary sentiment. There are just so many great sentiments in this set.

I'll be back Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with more sneaks. The final reveal on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog will be on Friday!

Thanks so much for looking!
-Kelly

19 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Kelly!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly your projects are fabulous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kelly what fun idea, very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are kind of brilliant you know, your eye just sees so many great patterns and possibilities, I always love to see how you stretch your stamps (and dies)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frankly my dear - these are wonderful - such variety.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab sentiments - you have utilised the image well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore these cards!! Your creativity and vision are simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another wow party going on in this post...the angles and overlapping patterns are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome stamping. love the overlapping and the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards. You have really worked wonders with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome stamping Kelly! I love how you showcased the set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're BRILLIANT Kelly, same image, all different, I must find a tittle for you, I'll have a think on this, thanks for always sharing your creativity..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cards are just brilliant! - Especially the first two with the overlapping stamping - and the sentiment placed through the flower on teh second card - I would never think of that - well, maybe now.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I'm amazed how you see so many different patterns in one stamp, Kelly ... these are so gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I it's amazing how different the patterned are, what a versatile stamp!!! My fave is the pink pattern... I think it looks quite retro :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Guess how many times I had to go back and look to see how you stamped the first card? I don't even want to tell you, but it's a fantastic way to print it.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly