Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fusion: Indecisiveness Strikes Again



Welcome to another fun Fusion Challenge! I really loved the colors in the inspiration photo ... that yellow-orange (instead of a pumpkin orange) for Halloween is so fresh. And a touch of gold. Stamps are Winnie & Walter Moonlight, and the edge die is Pretty Pink Posh Edgers #1.



It was a little tedious, but I'm glad I cut out the gold-embossed spider. And did you notice the spider web is made of delicate dots? They look fab embossed in gold on vellum.


I also like to emboss sentiments right on top of another embossed sentiment.


So here's where my indecisiveness comes in. This is actually the first card I made (the black area is different). I had a lot of fun using all the different Moonlight stamps! But then I started second-guessing myself ... was I having TOO much fun?! That's when I panicked and went for the card with the cleaner design on the bottom. I dunno, do you all like the cleaner design at the beginning of this post?

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team!




WinnersWill be chosen by all of our teammates in two weeks. We each will choose one favorite. The winners will be announced at 4 am (PST) in two weeks!


Thanks for looking!
-Kelly


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Kelly!! Great job on cutting out that spider and I love the gold embossed web on vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the golden spider!! Thank you for choosing my card in the past challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, and now you have TWO cards to send out for Halloween! love them both - I think I favor the first - but I really like the embossed webs on the bottom one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly Kelly, both of these are fantastic and true to your style. I agree with Julia, two fabulous cards to send out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tough call, they are both great. I think I like the second one just a touch better solely based on the embossed spiderweb border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THey are both FABulous Kelly...as always ;) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the tedious work paid off...two great cards. I love the clean crispness of the first...but the rhinestones...awesome! Love both versions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the one with the web border better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them both...your work is always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both fabulous, I love how u gold embossed only a few elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous, love the bottom edge on the first one, it really adds some extra creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the GOLD spider, COOL! And the embossed webs, LOVE. Wonderful FUSION Kelly!!!
    I love both as I LOVE the large Happy, but I ADORE the webs on the your initial card. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly