Friday, May 1, 2015

w&w: Multifaceted Marvelousness


Are you ready for facets? Great! There are three different stamp sets you can pick from over at Winnie and Walter now (well, technically you can pick them out at 10 pm tonight)!

This card features the faceted heart from True colored with copics in an ombre fashion. A few strips of paper are wrapped around the cards on a diagonal. To make sure the colored cardstock matched the faceted heart, I colored white cardstock with the lightest marker I used on the heart. What do you know, it matches! In true Winnie & Walter fashion, they have knocked it out of the park with font selection and pairings for sentiments.


 

OK, so this one might be a little out there, but I wanted to see if there was anything hidden I could find in this large, faceted, background stamp. A goldfish was the best I could come up with! Although this is indeed a fish, you could certainly do a range of colors, different shades of the same color, bleed one color into another, or smoosh the alcohol inks on it (like earlier this week). The different sections are watercolored, and the facets are gold embossed.



It was only natural to try a necklace from these lovely gems in the new set called My Precious. For the coloring, I watercolored a swish, let it dry, and then stamped so that the lighter section is centered. Scenery: Stripes is used for the wide band behind the panel.


To make it more like real-life, I added a jump ring and metallic thread for the chain.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this release! If you haven't already, check out the amazing projects from Julie, Shay and our guest designers on the Winnie & Walter blog. Of course, there's also a ton more inspiration on the personal blogs of our Talent:


Gayatri | Heather P. | Joni | Lea | Mayuri | Vanessa | Heather H.

Finally, don't forget to comment-to-win a stamp set each day of the release on the Winnie & Walter blog, and enter the big give-away to win the entire April/May release. Stamps go on sale tonight!
  
Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

21 comments:

  1. WHOA Kelly, oh my golly all your creations are stellar! I love the new facets. Just love how you made your necklace card. Now that is genius girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowiee!! All three of your cards are simply fabulous!! Loved the way you have found the fish in that grid :):) And that pendant you have created in your last card is just brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kelly! Wow! You've really shown these off beautifully! Very fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a genius! Love your fish card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so inspired, Kelly! Love the fish! Love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my! Stunning, Kelly!
    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful faceted cards! I love the necklace pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am smiling as you are just so fun and creative to find that fish, what a great idea Kelly!
    I am so glad I made time to see what you were up to. Beautiful cards today as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do it again! These are fantastic! The fish in the second one? Seriously totally genius, and that last one with the necklace, so cool! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness Kelly. Your cards & projects are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly, I completely ADORE each and every one of your cards today! The fish card is like CRAZY creative!! You "rock" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fabulous release! Your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly these are fabulous love the pops of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kelly ... these are all awesome! Gorgeous ombré heart, fab necklace ... and oh my, that fish ... amazing! Knew you'd do something spectacular with this stamp ... I tried to 'find' something in it but couldn't ... you did ... brilliantly ... I adore it! Hope moving day went well and that you'll soon be box-less! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOve the fish!!! Well I love them all... but that fish just jumped right off of my monitor!
    You'll be happy to know that I did score my Lola's set!!! Yay me... =]
    Yay YOU!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are really showing these new stamps off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are fantastic, Kelly. Love the necklace idea, and the fish? That reminds me of when we used to doodle/scribble and then try to find hidden images.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW...simply stunning cards, and your fish is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kelly! It's been a while since I've visited. It was that goldfish that brought me here! I saw the card and said, "Yep, that's Kelly, still doing her amazingly creative cards!" Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly