Monday, February 1, 2016

Adding Your Sentiment Inside a Stencil



Hi Folks! I had some fun stenciling the secondary sentiment through the heart stencil on this card. Since the words are cut off, you have to work a little to read it, which I think makes you pay more attention to the card. Even though the "love ya" primary sentiment is on the bottom of the card, the large size and the bold red color is meant to draw your eye there first. Then you can pick up the "always & forever" in the heart above.


  
This card is over at the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog today.

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the effect Kelly! Always an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool design. I like when you get to see what actually goes into a handmade card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks GREAT Kelly and I like the stripes inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that used the same set for several cards! And three
    Eye are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly