Tuesday, February 6, 2018

New Challenges In Progress for W&W - 4th Birthday Bash!


Hi Folks! To celebrate Winnie & Walter's 4th birthday (WOW, where has the time gone?!) we are hosting another bevy of card-making challenges on the blog! There are photo inspiration challenges, coloring challenges, CASE-ing challenges, shaker challenges, multiple stamping challenges, grid paper challenges, even non-card making challenges. Really, something for everyone!

The challenge I'm hosting is: Use Your Scraps

It's time, lovelies! All those hoarded scraps and leftovers are going to get put to use, and live happily on several beautiful cards that you make this month! Whoo-hoo!! Cleaning and card-making all at the same time. You will be so productive!




In the challenge post I've got pictures of the cards I made after sorting through my piles, as well as some of the scraps I still have left and how I organize them. These word dies are organized in baseball card pocket pages, which are just the perfect size. I love flipping through them, especially knowing what a disaster the pile looked like before they moved here : )


What a feeling of accomplishment I had after my pile of half-finished cards was GONE, especially after years of collecting there! I sincerely hope you can share in some of that excitement.

And while you're thinking of which challenges to jump into, take a look at the main Birthday Bash post which has details on the Gigantic Giveaway, i.e., how to win ALL THE STAMPS IN 2018! What a prize!

Thanks so much for looking, and I sure hope you set aside some time this month to participate in these inspiring challenges. Happy birthday Winnie & Walter!!
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! The baseball card organizer is brilliant! I'm totally stealing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards Kelly and WOW WOW to your organizing mad skills! Thanks for the great challenge idea~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all your ideas! Love them! The card organizer with pockets is just perfect also for my diecuts! :) Brilliant organization and use of scrap pieces on your lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly